To build upon Salesforce’s cutting-edge technology a robust digital commerce experience is the prerogative of a Salesforce Global Strategic Partner.
Either to improve your ecommerce website or harnessing Salesforce to its max potential, businesses need innovative, data-driven consultation for successful B2B ecommerce development. In fact, it’s as much a necessity as is Salesforce Implementation.
Implementing Salesforce Einstein must be taken seriously to achieve B2B success. In other words, understanding how Salesforce works, how it transforms the customer experience, and how it can be aligned to suit your business needs has precedence over its impromptu implementation.
Salesforce not only gives a business competitive edge over the competition but also raises the curtain from untapped opportunities trapped in your business’s data silos. Leveraging Salesforce is meant to bring sales and marketing automation, besides personalizing the customer experience and maximizing ROI.
However, here’s what to look for in a Salesforce Consulting Partner before hiring it for Salesforce implementation:
- Does it customize, optimize, and tailor Salesforce to meet the unique needs of your business?
- Does it implement technologies such as Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Einstein, AI, etc?
- Does it have the expertise and workforce to deliver top-notch Salesforce Einstein Smart Solutions?
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Einstein
Let’s now shift our focus to Salesforce Commerce Cloud Einstein, and try to understand Einstein Analytics.
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics touted a game-changer in the B2B realm, is an analytics tool that comes with Commerce Cloud Einstein.
- Einstein Analytics Salesforce is nothing like Salesforce CRM reporting. In its comparison, especially the way Einstein Platform can store, process, and analyze much complex and large volumes of data, any CRM reporting would fall significantly short.
- Data visualization of Einstein Analytics is insightful enough to help a business explore untapped market opportunities by tapping into unexplored and complex datasets both quickly and efficiently.
Salesforce Einstein – Bringing AI Capability to B2B eCommerce
Certain ideas are always brought up when Salesforce Einstein Analytics is discussed, but most of which you’ll be familiar with. Ideas such as machine learning, natural language processing, and deep learning are all part of technical jargon associated with Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Now the correlation between Salesforce Einstein and AI is that the former is driven by the latter! Just as, say, for example, Spotify curates a user’s playlist based on his/her listening preferences by deploying artificial intelligence, Salesforce Einstein, though on a greater scale, similarly delivers productive insights.
The hard fact ignored quite often is that companies don’t usually have the technical expertise to incorporate AI into their digital infrastructure on their own.
Even if some may embark on the quest to do so, sooner or later they’re overwhelmed by the sheer complexity of artificial intelligence.
But Salesforce Einstein Analytics, as part of its enterprise solutions, simplifies the complicated AI and renders it user-friendly. With its easy user-interface, you can implement it to offer your consumers personalized, predictive, and customized B2B buying experience.
Salesforce Einstein Benefits:
From Insights to Predictive Analytics to Automation, Salesforce Implementation Made More Rewarding
Broadly speaking, Salesforce Einstein Smart Solutions brings benefits like discovering insights, predicting outcomes, automating workflows, and more. However, the significance of Salesforce Einstein Analytics entails lots of dredging into Salesforce Einstein benefits.
1. Identify deep patterns and trends to act upon.
Decoding happenings at the very base of your business is the bedrock on which the ladder of success in B2B ecommerce rests. Salesforce Analytics lends its assistance by helping businesses uncover deep-seated patterns beneath every trend, or unexpected outcome, through data.
2. Understand and know your customers more intimately.
Salesforce Einstein helps you assess which, why, and how messages, channels, contents backfire, and which resonate with your consumer base and yield results. This automatic assessment or analysis of customer interactions with your business is carried out across all customer touchpoints.
3. Know or predict outcomes with Einstein AI.
A profound Einstein benefit of Salesforce Einstein Smart Solutions, which makes Salesforce implementation all the more urgent, is the capability to predict with utmost accuracy which leads, sales or interactions will convert, which marketing strategy will work, or how well marketing emails will perform. And you can do it beforehand, without yet having sent or implemented any of it.
4. Offer every customer a personalized experience.
We all know how important personalized experience is for B2B commerce. AI-powered Salesforce Einstein helps businesses offer personalized shopping experience to customers, in terms of products, discounts, or messages, across channels.
5. Bring automation to get rid of manual data entry.
Manual data entry, despite being tiresome and time-consuming, is fraught with errors and inaccuracies. Salesforce Einstein brings automation, replicating manual data entry, and brings in its place automated data capturing and critical customer info logging such as contact info, social data, and email threads. Additionally, it’s error-free, fast, and accessible across Salesforce.
B2B eCommerce Implementation
Finally, we’re at the stage where Einstein Platform Services might be sought to get the max out of Salesforce Einstein. Given the immensity of Einstein Analytics to help in transforming business-to-business commerce at grassroots, trailing behind in its Implementation may well prove to be a disaster.
Any disaster is better averted! B2B eCommerce Implementation emerges a savior businesses can rely on. However, sometimes Salesforce implementation doesn’t yield any of the outcomes promised, be it an increase in sales, marketing efficiency, etc.
In such cases, always be assured that the problem lies not with Salesforce Anaytics but with the implementation strategy adopted to incorporate Salesforce into your business.
For those businesses heading for Salesforce Implementation in the near future, here are some tips for successful implementation.
Tips for Successful Salesforce Implementation
Businesses that have been using Salesforce have been reaping in higher revenue. This isn’t unusual, as Salesforce is designed exactly for that. Since the proper implementation of Salesforce is a prerequisite, these tips may help:
- Don’t stick to a single strategy for Salesforce implementation. If any time you sense it isn’t working, resort to a different strategy.
- Implementation works wonders if done in a sequenced manner. Therefore, sequence your implementation process into clearly defined stages.
- An impromptu implementation may not yield desired results; it might backfire instead. Plan your implementation process beforehand.
- Allocate adequate funds and time for successful Salesforce implementation.
- Make efforts to help users get used to Salesforce. In short, ensure user adoption.