Every customer wants to feel special. They want to be given personalized attention and care, be it a B2C or B2B purchase.
However, personalization in B2B is of far greater consequence due to the greater volume, higher revenue, and intimate customer relationship involved.
B2B personalization has far more elements and strategies, both in number and complexity. B2B customers expect tailored solutions and handheld assistance throughout the buyer journey stages.
In fact, according to Epsilon Marketing, 80% of B2B customers will gravitate towards a company that provides personalized experiences to them.
The B2B path to purchase has become visibly longer and more complex than it used to be. This can be attributed to two main factors – greater scope of research and analysis and a higher number of decision-makers in a purchase.
This introduces many more variables in B2B buying behavior. Many of these variables can be controlled by the B2B vendor easily with personalization in business interactions.
Blue Corona has found that 80% of B2B purchases hinge on the quality of customer experience, direct or indirect, that the buyer gets.
However, it is not possible for a sales or service representative or even a team to accurately predict what the buyer wants even when they have access to all relevant information.
This is not only because of human limits to analysis but also because there are so many factors that are changing so dynamically that precise on-the-fly decisions are not possible. But this is not the Neanderthal age.
As Sirius Decisions reports, 67% of the buyer journey funnel now takes place online. This means that data analytics and AI can be applied seamlessly and in real-time to tailor the buyer experience to address the exact needs and pain points of the customer.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics AKA Tableau CRM
Most people are already familiar with Salesforce Einstein Analytics. It is the data analytics arm of Einstein AI that was developed to help harness the power of artificial intelligence in business systems.
Einstein Analytics of Salesforce is a cloud-based data analytics platform powered by a host of AI technologies.
Einstein Analytics helps enable and empower company representatives with faster, better, and more relevant data to help in delivering business outcomes and increase revenue growth in the process.
On August 1, 2019, it was announced that the acquisition of Tableau Software by Salesforce was completed.
Salesforce’s global strategic partnerships are known as clever tactics to bring the world’s top services and products to users with Salesforce implementation.
The incorporation of Tableau Analytics, a world-class data analytics concern, is no different. It combined the best-in-class B2B CRM platform with the top analytics platform.
After complete integration of Tableau into the Salesforce ecosystem, Einstein Analytics was renamed Tableau CRM. It has improved features and tools to help Salesforce users achieve even more from the CRM platform.
Salesforce Einstein Benefits Over Other Analytics Applications
Nowadays, every decision in business is done based on results obtained through data analytics. Using data analytics and Big Data helps make more informed decisions that in turn will achieve desired business outcomes.
Mobilizing AI in analytics helps give a higher level of granularity in control and greater farsightedness in realizing operational outcomes in business.
This automatically translates by a waterfall effect into increased customer retention and growing revenue. At a more technical level, the advantages provided by the Einstein platform to its users over others are:
1) Integration Of Data From Multiple Sources
It is usual and standard for businesses to use tools and services from different providers to manage their business data. Your B2B e-commerce implementation might be done by one company, another may manage your content, another provides ERP services, and so on.
It is impractical to keep moving data from one system to another for usage. This hassle is eliminated with Einstein Analytics using connectors to integrate data from external sources.
2) Unified View Of All Relevant Objects
Analytical processes almost always require one to view multiple objects at a time.
You cannot establish rules or perform buyer journey mapping specific to your organization if you cannot obtain and view data in a single visual that allows you to draw general conclusions.
And it is a nuisance to have to switch between objects constantly to check different details.
Unlike most dashboards, Einstein Analytics allows you to merge multiple objects into datasets to utilize data from them for comprehensive insights.
3) Intuitive, Interactive, And Specialized Platform
There is no use in having a dashboard crammed with data if you cannot manipulate and interact with it whenever and wherever you need.
You need to be able to view the data from different angles, zoom in or zoom out on the information, and find the exact details you need with just a few clicks.
You would also want your analytics tool to automatically highlight areas you need to act on to influence key business outcomes. Einstein Analytics dashboards are built for users to interact with the data.
Moreover, use case-based templates like Einstein Analytics for Manufacturing, Insurance, Healthcare, Fundraising, etc to create an interface that exactly suits the particular scenario.
4) Speed, Capacity, and Scalability
There is no use of an analytics software application that cannot handle the amount of data your business generates every day.
It also needs to be able to process data at the speed necessary to effect B2B e-commerce development before that data becomes obsolete.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics has the ability to go through millions of rows of data in a short amount of time to provide you with the information you need to tailor your services according to your clients.
5) The Added Power Of AI
The highest level of customization is achieved when you can identify the pain points of your B2B customer without them mentioning it explicitly and offer them a solution that solves those problems before they ask.
Einstein Analytics uses AI to identify trends and anomalies that can be exploited successfully to add a new dimension to the service you provide.
AI finds valuable information where you would have never guessed and brings it all together in a usable format.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Products to Personalize te B2B Buying Experience
1) Salesforce Sales Cloud Einstein
- Lead Scoring analyzes your past data to prioritize current leads so that you can invest more time and resources in them.
- Opportunity Insights assesses several internal and external factors to calculate the probability of your opportunity making a successful purchase.
- Activity Capture combs through data from a variety of customer interaction points apart from your B2B e-commerce platform to keep your records updated automatically.
- Account Insights keeps you up-to-date on all recent developments so that you can customize your service according to the altered needs of the customer.
2) Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein
- Bots use analytics capabilities to not only solve routine issues but also gather customer data for future use.
- Supervisor gathers real-time data from omnichannel B2B commerce sources to help service managers provide prompt responses and satisfactory service to customers.
- Next Best Action leverages customer data to suggest the right action at the right time to best serve B2B buyers.
- Case Classification/Routing derives data to autofill case details and send it to the right agent for handling.
- Article Recommendations presents the right documents to the agents based on context and past behavior.
3) Salesforce Marketing Cloud Einstein
- Engagement Scoring uses data analytics and ML to create models that score customers based on their engagement with your content.
- Messaging Insights tracks changes in your marketing performance so you can provide exactly what interests the customer.
- Send Time Optimization informs the optimum time to send a mail for maximum engagement.
- Engagement Frequency helps realize the best mailing frequency for different customers.
- Copy Insights analyzes email subject lines to suggest the most eye-catching subject lines.
- Content Selection allows you to customize your emails for individual customers.
- Email/Web Recommendations evaluates customer behavior to make the right content suggestions for personalized B2B marketing.
4) Salesforce Commerce Cloud Einstein
- Product Recommendations analyzes customer data to make personalized recommendations to customers and prospects.
- Predictive Sort customizes product lists on your platform to suit the customer’s wants.
- Commerce Insights keenly scrutinizes the behavior of your customers to design better buying experiences on B2B commerce Salesforce.
- Search Dictionaries brings all popular search terms to you so you know exactly what your customers are looking for.
Einstein Platform Services
This helps you build your own AI-driven apps based on your specific needs. Einstein Vision is utilized for image recognition and Einstein Language for NLP.
Einstein Analytics helps you stay ahead of the curve and provide more to your B2B customers than your competitors.
Docmation can help you take your business even further with custom-made B2B commerce solutions or improve your e-commerce website with our expert knowledge and the power of Einstein Analytics.