B2B E-Commerce creates opportunities by selling products or services between businesses via an online sales portal.
The phenomenal increase in smartphone and Internet usage has been the ultimate driving force behind this kind of business model.
The Global B2B E-Commerce Market Research Report is an attempt to analyze where B2B E-Commerce business stands at the end of the year 2018 and it also tried to predict the future of this business model at the end of year 2023.
The report very carefully summarizes growth, current industry trends, development trends, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and technical data through exclusive research and analysis.
1) B2B key manufacturers
· Opera Software
· 6Wind SA
· Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
· Amdocs Inc.
· CIMI Corporation
· Connectem Inc.
· Intel Corporation
2) The key players covered in this study
· Amazon Inc.
· Netalogue Inc.
· Phoenix Biz Solutions
Market segment by type; the product can be split into:
· Buyer-oriented E-commerce
· Supplier-oriented E-commerce
· Intermediary-oriented E-commerce
Market segment by application, split into:
· Network as a Service (NaaS)
· Data as a Service (Daas)
· Storage as a Service (STaas)
· Back-end as a Service (BaaS)
Market segment by region/country, this report covers:
· United States
· Southeast Asia
· Central & South America
3) Table of Contents
· Chapter 1 — B2B e-commerce Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force
· Chapter 2 — Top manufacturers of B2B e-commerce, with sales, revenue, and price in 2016 and 2017
· Chapter 3 — The competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017
· Chapter 4 — Shows the global market by region, with sales, revenue and market share for each region from 2013 to 2018
· Chapters 5–9 — Analyzes the market by country, type, application, and manufacturer, with sales, revenue, and market share by key countries in these regions
· Chapters 10 and 11 — Shows the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type and application from 2013 to 2018
· Chapter 12 — Market forecast by region, type, and application, with sales and revenue from 2018 to 2023
· Chapters 13–15 — Describes the B2B e-commerce sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, research findings, conclusion, appendix, and data sources.