Phone : +1 (908) 989 0704
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Generation Made Easy in Salesforce.com
DOCGEN, from Docmation, automates most commonly used document creation processes eliminating lot of manual work and improving the productivity of Sales, Marketing and Services teams. DOCGEN’s easy to use Microsoft Office plug-ins enable any business users to author and manage templates without the help of any developers or admins.
DOCGEN automates and simplifies the way documents are created during the sales and service process. DOCGEN dynamically merges any Salesforce data into any combination of document templates (Word, Excel, PPT). Automate key document generation in Salesforce to eliminate manual processes, increase accuracy and compliance.
Easiest Tool for Designing Templates for Salesforce Document Generation
Ease of Use
Unlike other tools, the DOCGEN solution allows business users to efficiently create and update document templates without the help of developers. All other products in the market place require either some amount of technical knowledge or need the support of development teams to create document templates.
Native Plugin in Microsoft Office
With DOCGEN Template Builder Microsoft Office add-in, non-developer employees and business users can drag and drop Office document elements using WYSIWIG user interface, to create their document templates right in the Microsoft Office. This capability doesn’t exist in most of the competing products like Conga.
Multi-Platform and Multi-Version Compatibility
Supports all versions of Microsoft Office starting from Office 2007 through Office 365 in addition to support Windows and MAC platforms.
Different Flavors of the Add-In
Supports Native Microsoft Office Plugin (VSTO) and Office HTML 5 Add-In/Plugin (Supported on MAC and other Platforms)
Put Your Salesforce Data to Work
- Create and share business documents from any standard or custom object by merging data into custom designed templates, including presentations, word documents, excel files and reports.
- Standardize and automate your business processes around document generation with predefined templates, eliminating any human error and increasing transparency and communication
- Reduce your Salesforce licensing costs by leveraging multiple storage options like AWS or Box
- Streamline and improve operations with powerful insights from various statistics around document generation and usage that will lead to overall organizational performance
How DOCGEN Works
Create and Upload Templates
- Create templates using DOCGEN Template Builder without any developer support
- Merge data from Standard or Custom objects from Salesforce
- Build professional documents using complex content such as tables, images, rich text
- Generate document ondemand
- Predefine options to run your solution in a single click.
- Batch and schedule document generation
- Log activities, save copies of output files
Share / Distribute
- Distribute documents the way you want right from Salesforce
- Immediate local download
- Store in Salesforce as attachments, Chatter Files or Content records
- Store in Salesforce, Amazon Cloud or Box
Docmation DocGen Product Demo - Part 1 (Introduction)
Docmation DocGen Product Demo - Part 2 (Template Creation)
Docmation DocGen Product Demo - Part 3 (Template Management and Document Generation)
Looking for a trusted Salesforce Consulting Partner with expertise in Financial Services?
YEARS Of Experience
What Our Clients Say
We did an extensive research before going with Docmation for our Partner Community on Salesforce. Folks at Docmation are pros when it comes to Salesforce customization. Since we have rolled out our new Partner Community, the engagement has quadrupled.
Chief Marketing Officer
I was looking for a salesforce partner who could help us around the clock. We are dynamic and have extremely complex processes, especially in support and sales. I got all the strategic help from Docmation in terms of process, workflow and dashboards.
Head of Technology
I was very impressed with all of the Docmation staff that I worked with. We needed some very specific tweaks to our nonprofit version of Salesforce and I was impressed with the tools built for our system, the efficiency by which things were done and the consistent troubleshooting that Docmation provided. I highly recommend their services.
Children's Future International