Customer Relationship Management has come a long way from just talking to company officials. CRM software hailed a whole new dimension of communication between customers and vendors.
With the internet boom and subsequent globalization, more and more companies continue to invest huge amounts of capital into broadening their advertising coverage. But this broadening often comes at the price of customer satisfaction. This is where CRM software kicks in.
Building a community that engages users and customers creates loyal brand ambassadors. Collaborating with your community and partners builds relationships. The knowledge you gain via this platform can help you discover new answers to problems you want to solve or situations you’d like to improve.
Why are user groups successful? Largely because they create advocates and brand ambassadors. Advocates and brand ambassadors help with the onboarding of new customers and can help solve customer problems.
And the best of them function as experts outside the company. More importantly, they become communities that aid in professional development.
Community Cloud has more than 90 million members, about tens of thousands of communities, hundreds of thousand chatter networks, and almost 100+ mint features delivered every year.
Salesforce communities are also known to enhance Customer Service experience.
In business over the last four decades, there has been a shift from product-centric to customer-centric. With customer-centricity comes customer equity.
‘Customer equity’ is the result of three important parameters: Value equity (customer’s perception of a brand from a realistic point of view), customary Brand equity, and Retention equity (expression for customer loyalty).
In addition, customers have recorded an enriching experience with respect to resolving problems and sharing resources efficiently. 72% of customers in totality prefer using a company’s website to answer questions.
Businesses with high employee engagement rates observe 21% more productivity. Overall, Salesforce Communities are known to make employees more productive over time.
A Salesforce Communities Ecosystem makes way for business to:
- Manage social listening, content, engagement, and workflow all under one roof.
- Deliver world-class service by giving your customers, employees, and partners a proven solution for all of their queries.
- Drive more sales by connecting your employees with your partners, customers, and other fellow employees.
This convergence of innovation and customer success has created tremendous opportunities for everyone in the Salesforce ecosystem.
To begin, get a better picture of what’s beneficial for the brand, the ongoing market trends, developments, and competitor activities. Convert leads (business to business), making more possibilities in the employee pipeline. Cater specifics of the leads to convert them into a business. Also, decrease lead time in identifying a potential brand.
Value for Brand Advocates
- Increase brand value through word of mouth.
- Attract new potential customers.
Time to value
- Reduced time to convert leads to potential customers.
- Loyalty-based discounts.
- Improved compliance.
Furthermore, Value for Business Leaders
- Improved pipeline visibility.
- Improved partner communication, collaboration, and engagement.
- Unified approach to partners.
- Improved forecast accuracy.
Time to value
- Reduced time to sales conversion.
- Reduced time to increase partner training on new products.
- Reduced time to deal pricing.
Increase in Revenue
- Increased sales with better channel visibility and coordination.
- Increased cross-sell/up-sell with better communication.
- Expand the online sales channel.
Decrease in Cost
- Reduced cost of onboarding new partners.
- Efficiency savings from improved channel partner processes.
- Reduce call center and other support system costs per incident.
- Cost avoidance savings for maintenance and/or upgrade of legacy systems.
- Improved compliance.
Putting it all together
Businesses are given the capability to connect with distributors, resellers, and partners that directly assist in increasing sales—in minutes. The communities are further known to assist in finding information on industry experts, integrate data of new leads in one space, update records, and manage finances project by project.
Exercise communities to engage customers and evolve at a lightning-fast speed.
An organization’s ability to listen, respond, and act on insights gathered from reliable online social channels is a powerful competitive differentiator. Successful online communities are very well proven to be the key that unlocks innovation and speed to market.